ECO ENGINEERING CAREERS
POSITION DESCRIPTION JOB TITLE: Senior Project Coordinator, Solar Development
REPORTS TO: VP, Solar Development
The Senior Project Coordinator (SPC), Solar Development is responsible for assisting the Solar Development team and Sales Directors in managing the development of solar projects with both traditional customers and initiatives with solar developers. This role will coordinate numerous development activities including filing interconnection applications, filing incentive applications, coordinate site visits with external resources, and coordinate internal and external engineering resources for required plan sets. The SPC must interface effectively with prospects, customers, internal and external resources, and key personnel from utility companies. Importantly, the SPC must consistently develop professional credibility, loyalty, trust, and commitment by modeling the Company values.
1. Support internal Solar Development, which includes:
• Formulate project development timelines for projects that are pre-construction.
• Able to read and interpret Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil drawings.
• Able to read and interpret geotechnical, environmental, and other associated reports.
• Manage follow-up action items with customers and internal resources as guided by Salesincluding scheduling site surveys and inspections.
2. Collaborate with external project development stakeholders, which includes:
• Responsible for day-to-day coordination of multiple project development activities including schedules, delegating tasks, and managing development activities.
• Initiate and manage applications for customer permits and utility interconnection.
• Assist in gathering project documentation including cataloging photos, construction documents, project notes, equipment specifications and other relevant project information.
• Assist with coordination and tracking of all development-related activities from estimating and design through NTP.
3. Contribute to the ongoing growth in Company- solar business revenue, which includes:
• Remaining abreast of renewable energy opportunities in the United States and industry trends impacting the future of renewable development opportunities and their competitiveness as they relate to customers.
• Research state/local/utility incentives to ensure Eco Engineering compliance with requirements to participate in each applicable program.
This description is not intended to include all possible job responsibilities. The Senior Project Coordinator, Solar Development may perform job-related tasks other than those mentioned here.
• Minimum 2 years of related experience, with rooftop solar energy expertise preferred.
• Interconnection and utility application experience is required.
• Working knowledge and background in rooftop and carport solar required.
• Database Management Skills
• Detail Oriented
• Strong Writing Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Eco Engineering is a federal government contractor which requires employees to have proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to get vaccinated upon being hired.
• Ability to travel, mostly within the U.S. up to 25%. Benefits of Working at Eco Engineering:
• At Eco Engineering, we take great pride in knowing our employees are the most valuable aspect of our company. We strive to continually improve our employees, so they can thrive in their roles and become the future leaders of our organization.
• Ability to work remotely. In today’s world, most companies realize working from home is a benefit to employees as well as the companies they work for. This is a benefit Eco Engineering offered employees long before the pandemic.
• Employee Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. Basic Life Insurance, Disability Benefits, 401(K) Benefits, Bereavement, Paid Time Off, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Profit Sharing Plan
• Eco Engineering offers employees incentives to purchas a new EV.
If at any point in the application process (including hiring), a candidate needs an accommodation due to a disability or a religious need, please email us your resume at email@example.com Eco Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other legally protected status. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria.