ECO ENGINEERING CAREERS
POSITION DESCRIPTION JOB TITLE: Lighting Technician
Supervisor or Senior Lighting Technician for on the job activities;
Manager of Installation and Construction for performance and career development.
The overall role of the Lighting Technician is to work with the Senior Lighting Technician, Supervisor, Project Development Engineer, and other Lighting Technicians to perform all lighting maintenance and/or retrofit work defined by the project scope stated in the Construction Progress document. To perform these tasks the Technician must work effectively with the Senior Technician, Supervisor, Project Development Engineer, other Technicians, Office Support Administrator, and customers.
1) Relamping or Retrofitting, which includes:
• Performing work consistent with the project scope.
• Meeting the criteria for quality and productivity specified in the company’s guidelines and Training Manual and/or for the project.
• Performing services like fixture cleaning, replacement of lamps, replacing defective ballasts or sockets and modification or installation of fixtures.
• Work with Supervisor and Senior Lighting Technician to learn higher skills (i.e., installation of conduit and new fixtures).
2) Reporting, which includes:
• Documenting all expenses within two weeks of expense.
• Providing all information for completing daily tracking reports.
• Disclosing incidents promptly and in full.
3) Taking Direction, which includes:
• Following the instructions from the Senior Lighting Technician or the Supervisor.
• Working to “do the right thing” for the customer and Eco Engineering.
• Working well with others as a member of the team.
• Following all safety guidelines and OSHA regulations.
4) Maintaining Anticipated Attendance, which includes:
• Arriving to work on time, ready to begin work, with the proper tools.
• Remaining at work for the duration of the work period.
• Providing advance notice for any absences.
This description is not intended to include all possible job responsibilities. The Lighting Technician may perform job-related tasks other than those mentioned here.
If at any point in the application process (including hiring), a candidate needs an accommodation due to a disability or a religious need, please email us your resume at email@example.com Eco Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other legally protected status. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria.