JOB TITLE: Marketing Associate
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Sales and Marketing
The Marketing Associate is responsible for developing marketing plans to increase awareness of Eco Engineering with prospects and lighting system upgrade industry influencers. The Marketing Associate will compile and curate compelling industry content, create promotional campaigns and events, analyze marketing data and metrics, and support the Sales organization on needs in strategic pursuits to increase revenue.
· Support Company efforts with strategic industry associations (e.g., Connex, EEI, Energy Services Coalition, NAESCO, etc.)
· Help identify, select, and support of strategic speaking opportunities for Company representatives (e.g., client “lunch and learn” sessions, industry events, industry associations, webinars, etc.)
· Develop methodology for tracking industry news and curating Company perspectives for promotion in Company e-newsletters and social media posts
· Facilitate Company’s social media communications
· Manage Company e-newsletter campaigns, including on-going outcomes analysis
· Maintain current and future digital / print collateral material
· Ensure Company website is current and appealing for visitors through content, effective design, and search engine optimization
· Collaborate with key suppliers and allies for potential co-marketing, co-funding, and co-promotion opportunities.
· Benchmark key competitor marketing activities (e.g., website, social media, industry associations, etc.)
· Establish and track key performance metrics for marketing efforts (e.g., industry associations, website, social media, email campaigns)
· Ensure quality and accuracy of data in Company CRM system
· Establish Company brand usage and communication standards; ensure compliance
· Support Sales Department with selective new business pursuit activities as needed
This description is not intended to include all possible job responsibilities. The Marketing Associate may perform other job-related tasks other than those mentioned here.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or statistics or relevant field preferred
· 2 years’ previous experience as a B2B marketing associate, marketing assistant, or related position
· Experience with social media, e-newsletters, and related digital tools and campaigns
· Superior computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and marketing technology applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Drug free workplace.