ECO ENGINEERING CAREERS
POSITION DESCRIPTION JOB TITLE: Accounting Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The overall role of the Accounting Manager is to be responsible for preparation of reports, including month end financial statements, assist with payroll, oversee the Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables departments. Prepare and file monthly sales tax returns and research taxability of projects in various jurisdictions. Responsible for partnering with outside IT firm to stay on the leading edge of technology and assist with integrating software to automate processes.firms.
1) Manages, directs, and provides financial reporting and accounting for the Company, which includes:
• Complete and/or oversees all day-to-day financial responsibilities to include ledger work, AR, bank reconciliations, and review and distribution of monthly financial reports.
• Develop mechanized reports and dashboards designed to measure progress vs. Company and Department Goals including Key Performance Indicator reports.
• Monitor Corporate Credit Cards for compliance with reporting expenses correctly and timely.
2) Ensures proper internal controls throughout Company to safeguard assets, which includes:
• Responsible for establishing Nexus in appropriate States and Counties.
• Ensure Eco Engineering complies with Country, State and local tax authorities for Sales and use tax, Annual reports, and proper contractor and electrical licenses and registration.
3) Leads IT function for Company, which includes:
• Lead implementation of IT project initiatives, including personally being on leading edge of IT. Goal to simplify, standard and mechanize work processes wherever possible.
• Coordinate operation and day to day maintenance of Company IT, and deployment of new hardware and software, including add new users and PCs to Company network.
• Maintain Information Systems Manual and supporting IS documentation for Company, i.e., passwords and logons, computer equipment record, how to add new users.
This description is not intended to include all possible job responsibilities. The Accounting Manager may perform job-related tasks other than those mentioned here.
Eco Engineering is an equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities
If at any point in the application process (including hiring), a candidate needs an accommodation due to a disability or a religious need, please email us your resume at email@example.com Eco Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other legally protected status. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria.